- We might be age mate but certainly not grace mate.
- Let no one intimidate you whether age mate or not and most especially do not intimidate anyone.
- We might be going to the destination but there are different routes that leads there.
- Some will arrive early while some late.
- Life is not a competition, the most important thing is getting to your destination safely.
- One of the reasons we have time is to prevent everything from happening at the same time.
- There’s time for everything and everyone.
- As long as you are striving and legally doing your best to move your life forward, your time will surely come.
- Appreciate and be contented with what you have and how far you have come while you press on for more.
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong but time and chance happen to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11
This post was inspired by a status update I saw on WhatsApp that says; I always pray to God not to let my age mate intimidate me.
Many thanks for stopping by, until next time…
Here’s wishing you a blessed Sunday filled with moments of joy and a fruitful week ahead