In life there are people who walk and some who run but the interesting thing is that the horse and the tortoise had the same amount of time to get into Noah’s ark.
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. Ecclesiastes 9:11 NLT
As we travel through life, there will be challenges here and there but be rest assured you’d get to your destination if you allow God to lead and be your anchor. No wonder Moses said;
If you don’t personally go with us, don’t make us leave this place. Exodus 33:15 NLT. This simply means all we need is divine presence, and divine presence makes all the difference. If God be for us who can be against us? Romans 8:31b KJV
Did you know that?
- Jacob saw in Joseph a fine and a most loved son.
- His brothers saw in Joseph a proud fellow.
- The Ishmaelites saw in Joseph a good commodity.
- Portipher saw in Joseph a fine servant.
- Portipher’s wife saw in Joseph a potential boyfriend.
- The prison guards saw in Joseph a prisoner.
But the truth is that everyone of them was wrong because God saw in Joseph a potential prime minister of Egypt.
Never be discouraged by what you are going through or what people think about you, but rather be encouraged by who God says you are because that’s what really matters.
Something to ponder on:
- If age did matter, God wouldn’t have called Abraham.
- If experience did matter, God wouldn’t have chosen David.
- If past did matter, God wouldn’t have called Paul.
- If fluency in speech did matter, God wouldn’t have chosen Moses.
- If gender did matter, God wouldn’t have lifted Esther and if appearance was a criterion He wouldn’t have called Zacchaeus either.
So be encouraged, be diligent in your walk with God and in that you do knowing that God’s thoughts and plans for you are for peace and well-being and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Many thanks for stopping by, until next time…
Enjoy the beautiful Sunday, stay safe and have a splendiferous week ahead.